Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: February 10, 2024
This Agreement governs your use of litecoinpool.org (the “Pool”). By using the Pool or registering at the Pool's website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
The Pool Operator may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Pool's website or distribution via email. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners in litecoins and dogecoins exclusively, according to a pay-per-share (PPS) system with a 2% nominal fee. The fee may change at any time, subject to the sole discretion of the Pool Operator.
- Shares rejected by the Pool as stale or invalid are not paid for.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for cryptocurrency. It is forbidden to use Pool accounts for the long-term storage of cryptocurrency. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the cryptocurrency you mine is regularly transferred to your own secured wallet(s).
- The Pool and the Pool Operator are not responsible for any loss, liability or damage you may incur, directly or indirectly, as a result of your use of the Pool.
- Even though the Pool has an excellent uptime record, there is no uptime guarantee. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically switch to solo mining and/or to other pools in case of downtime.
- Pool accounts are personal, and cannot be sold, traded, bartered or gifted.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IP addresses may be suspended without prior notice.
- Multiple accounts controlled by a single entity may be considered as a botnet.
- Users suspected of dishonest, fraudulent or illegal activities may be banned without prior notice. In the case of a suspected block withholding attack against the Pool, the Pool Operator may suspend or limit payments to the suspected account(s).
- Accounts which are inactive (no significant mining activity) for longer than a year (365 days) may be permanently deleted. Any remaining balance will be considered as a donation to the Pool.