Terms of Service
Date of Last Revision: September 11, 2014
This Agreement governs your use of litecoinpool.org (the “Pool”). By using the Pool or registering at the Pool's website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
The Pool Operator may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the Pool's website or distribution via email. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all such modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners in litecoins exclusively, according to a pay-per-share (PPS) system with a variable ratio (current ratio: 103%; last 30 days average: 103.5%). The ratio may change at any time, subject to the sole discretion of the Pool Operator.
- Shares rejected by the Pool as stale or invalid are not paid for.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for litecoins. It is forbidden to use Pool accounts for the long-term storage of litecoins. The Pool Operator is not responsible for any loss of litecoins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the litecoins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured wallet.
- While the Pool has an excellent uptime record, there is no uptime guarantee. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically switch to solo mining, to P2Pool and/or to other pools in case of downtime.
- Pool accounts are personal, and cannot be sold, traded, bartered or gifted.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice.
- Multiple accounts controlled by a single entity may be considered as a botnet.
- Users suspected of dishonest, fraudulent or illegal activities may be banned without prior notice. In the case of a suspected block withholding attack against the Pool, the Pool Operator may temporarily suspend or limit payments to the suspected account(s).
- Accounts which are inactive (no significant mining activity) for longer than a year (365 days) may be deleted after three email warnings (30 days, 10 days and one day before deletion). Any remaining balance will be considered as a donation to the Pool.